Timeout error: the translator obstacle

Greetings,
Seeing a timeout error has became a normal thing while translator an
application, can't we have a desktop application that downloads the
language file, then we can work on translation locally and once it's
done it gets uploaded to the launchpad?

wouldn't that be way easier and less frustrating way of translating
applications?

--
Jad Madi
http://Syntux.net/