Re: Timeout error: the translator obstacle

Jad madi wrote:

Seeing a timeout error has became a normal thing while translator an
application, can't we have a desktop application that downloads the
language file, then we can work on translation locally and once it's
done it gets uploaded to the launchpad?

You can already do that: Download translations, edit using any number of translation editors or plain text editors on your local system, and upload the result. Of course it's not as convenient as it might be, and it won't offer you suggestions.

Jeroen