Re: ppa and merge tool

Sarah Hobbs escribió:
Tiago Saboga wrote:
There is an online merge tool for packages in ubuntu. I am looking for
a helper to merge my own ppa packages with new debian versions. I am
trying for now to establish a workflow with git/stg, but I thought
others should have faced the same problem and decided to ask here. If
it's not the right list to make such a question, please point me to
the good place.

Hi there,

The merge tool is not public - there is an open source version, called DaD, which you may be able to appropriate yourself. Otherwise, use a combination of diff -urN, debdiff, and other files in patchutils, as appropriate.

Hi Sarah,

I guess you are referring to MoM... if so, it's open source now:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-dev/merge-o-matic/trunk

Cheers,
Emilio

Hobbsee