Re: Fwd: Submit Request Failure

>>>>> "kiko" == Christian Robottom Reis <kiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

    kiko> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 02:04:27PM +0000, (``-_-´´) -- Fernando wrote:
    >> Ok, this is the 4th time I try to email new bugs to LP and cant get throuth.
    >> AFAIT I doing everything right.
    >> Please help me fix this behavior, because I do most of my posting while offline.

    kiko> I can see the error message, and it's pretty clear to me.

    >> You didn't specify the project, distribution, or package that the bug is
    >> about.
    >>
    >> To do this, include a line that starts with a blank space, then the word
    >> 'affects', then the Launchpad ID of the project or distribution, then
    >> (if it's a package) a slash and the name of the package.
    >>
    >> For example, reporting a bug on a project:
    >>
    >> affects firefox
    >>
    >> Reporting a bug on a distribution:
    >>
    >> affects ubuntu
    >>
    >> Reporting a bug on a distribution package:
    >>
    >> affects ubuntu/firefox

    kiko> Is it not clear to you?

    >> openoffice about says v2.3 and v2.4 at the same time.

    >> Please patch the image before we go Hardy RC, or we will
    >> have another Gimp lapse on Gutsy.
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    kiko> There's no affects line here.

Yes. I thought that at first, but look closer:

<snip/>

    BUGabundo> --
    BUGabundo> For more information about using Malone by e-mail, see
    BUGabundo> https://help.launchpad.net/BugTrackerEmailInterface
    BUGabundo> or send an email to help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx affects openoffice.org-base-core

Look really closer, just above.

I can't say how the line ended up at the end of the launchpad
error message, but it's there: 'affects openoffice.org-base-core'

Hth,

        Vincent