Re: Importing from Trac

Hi Alessandro,

> I work on Elisa (http://elisa.fluendo.com). We are evaluating to
> switch from trac to launchpad.

Cool!

> The only thing that I could find on the internet is this
> https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/malone/+question/18921.
> Can we have more details about the format used by the bug importer?

I've copied James Henstridge, who wrote the bug importer, into this
conversation. James, would you be able to forward the bug importer format
details to Alessandro?

> And is bidirectional mirroring implemented now?

At present that functionality isn't implemented. However, it's on the list of
things that we want to be able to do in the near future and we're working
very hard towards it. The first steps towards implementing this will be
importing comments from Trac into Launchpad [1] and pushing them from Launchpad
to Trac [2].

Hope this helps,

Graham

 [1]: https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/malone/+bug/158703