PPA for other package type

Hi there,

I use PPA for DEBs since the beginning of it and I like this service.
I switched some computers of me to the distribution Arch Linux [1] and
I ported pbuilder (and some other package tools) to Arch to build some
local DEBs without a real debian/ubuntu installation.
So I can test packages before I upload it to PPA. ;-)

But I miss some services like PPA for Arch itself (of course... they
don't have enough resources to provide this).
I wanted to ask if launchpad/soyuz could support other formats than
DEBs.
There is already a build daemon for Arch packages called pacbuild [2].
The packages of Arch are really simple [3] and easy to build.
They only have one script that will be started and installs into a
fakeroot path $startdir/pkg [4].
A repository is also simple [5] and is created/refreshed with only one
command.

Is their any chance to have a support for those packages/repositorys in
PPA?
I'm available for questions and to talk with Arch developers. :-)

Best regards,
André Klitzing

[1] http://www.archlinux.org
[2] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacbuild_Explained