Re: Waiting for Import

Hi Charlie!

Charlie Poole wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I created the NUnit 2.5 project last week and haven't seen any action on the
> import yet.
>
> Can somebody tell me what sort of timeframe I can expect?

There is currently a backlog of imports, sorry about the delay and
thanks for asking about it.

We've been doing a lot of work on improving the internals of the import
system so that we can continue to handle ever larger numbers of imports
and reduce the initial delays. We currently do some manual verification
when the import is first set up, to be sure everything is sane.

Once we get this going it should run without needing any intervention,
hopefully early next week.
--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/