Re: touble with sign up

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 7:06 AM, Brinley, Chris
<Chris.Brinley@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried to register for an account with this email address but have never
> received anything. Are there currently any issues with the system that would
> impact my ability to register?

Hi Chris,

You're trying to register as a Launchpad user?

There have been planned outages earlier this week for upgrades of the
Launchpad application and the mail server os, so that might have
caused a slight delay.  I would suggest you ask it to re-send your
registration token or password.  Failing that I'd suspect it's gone
into a spam filter somewhere...

If you have another email address you could register from that, then
add your orbitz address.

If that does not fix it let us know.

Welcome.

--