Translations

I have submitted a template that was generated using the Zope
i18nextract utility.

This utility created a .pot file with entries like this:

#: site.zcml:38
msgid "Site Manager"
msgstr ""

#: site.zcml:39
msgid "Site Member"
msgstr ""

#: site.zcml:45
msgid "Everybody"
msgstr ""

so the file name and line number is used as a comment and the msgstr is
empty.

When I make type corrections or add new msgids then upload a new
template file; will the Launchpad Translation utilities somehow
magically merge the existing Translations with the new template?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services