Re: can't recover my lp password.

Hi Stefan,

On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 16:32 +0200, Stefan Potyra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> recently, LP logged me out, and I currently don't have my password at hand.
> Hence I was trying to use the recover password feature, which sent me a mail
> with a link to a page to reset my password.
>
> If I try to reset the password then, the only thing that happens is that I
> land on a page telling me:
>
> "Application error.  Unauthenticated user POSTing to page that requires
> authentication."

So, IIUC, you received the link in your email, followed it, filled and
submitted the form.  Then, when the form was submitted you got the
"Application error" page?

Joey Stanford should contact you directly pretty soon to get your
password reset, but it'd be great if we could figure out what cause the
error you saw so that it doesn't affect other users in the future.

Cheers,

--
Guilherme Salgado <salgado@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>