Searching for bugs with Launchpad API

Hi,

I've been playing with the Launchpad API for a couple of days(just after
Debconf8 BTW). The API is very easy to use, but I'm now in a point where
can't find some basic functionality, like retrieve bugs for a certain
project. Can someone point me the right way to do it with launchpadlib?
I'm looking for something like the SOAP interface for BTS[0]:

bugs = launchpad.bugs
mybugs = bugs.search(package="mercurial")

for bug in mybugs:
    print bug.title

If that functionality is not present ATM, a pointer to the right way to
do it with the WADL description file would be great :)

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/DebbugsSoapInterface

--
Gerardo Curiel  <gcuriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  <gcuriel@xxxxxxxxx>
Geek By NaTure,LiNuX By ChOiCe,DebiAn of CoUrsE