Re: Important Launchpad news: removal of non-BSD licenced translations

--- Mar 18/11/08, Adi Roiban <adi@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> Is there a way to notify each person contribution to
> Launchpad
> translations to update his/her licence?
>
> For Romania there are about 120 contributors and I did not
> have time to
> contact each translator.

Aren't all of them subscribed to a mailing list? If so, that's the easiest way you can contact them at once...

> Few of them have update their
> license, but they
> did that not because they don't want to, but because
> the were not aware
> of that.

IIRC, there was a kind of silence-assent. If they have done nothing, they accepted the license and their translations should be safe.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande@xxxxxxxx>

      Unisciti alla community di Io fotografo e video, il nuovo corso di fotografia di Gazzetta dello sport:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/iofotografoevideo