Re: Important Launchpad news: removal of non-BSD licenced translations

Hi Adi,

У уто, 18. 11 2008. у 11:04 +0200, Adi Roiban пише:

> Is there a way to notify each person contribution to Launchpad
> translations to update his/her licence?

No, not at the moment.

> For Romania there are about 120 contributors and I did not have time
> to contact each translator. Few of them have update their license, but
> they did that not because they don't want to, but because the were not
> aware of that.

There is nobody from ubuntu-l10n-ro team that decided to not license
their translations.

> If they will update the licence next week, will be theirs translation
> put back in use?

No, this is giving us a clean state from the point we remove
"non-complying" translations.  This has been widely announced and
discussed since June 2008, and that should have been enough time for
people to make their own choices (and the last few months they were
unable to edit translations in Launchpad unless they agreed to the new
license terms, so it would be obvious for anyone coming to Launchpad in
the last 5 months).

Cheers,
Danilo