Re: bug mail no longer mentions reporters

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:28:30AM +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> Below is an example of a bugmail I just received.  It no longer
> mentions the original reporter of the bug, which seems strange to me.
> Is this a regression?

Well, it is a regression, but it's been like this for a few months at
least. We used to have the reporter in the From header, but that was
quite confusing. We should include the reporter in the body of the
e-mail:

    https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/malone/+bug/299282

Regards,

Bjorn