python setup.py sdist -does not include all files under revision

Hello,
I'm trying to make a release and would like to upload tar.gz file to launchpad.
After some searching I found out that this command should get that done for me:

python setup.py sdist

Unfortunately it does not include all files in the package/ files
under revision.

I've installed setuptools_bzr in a hope that 'python setup.py sdist'
would include all the folders I have included in my package.

Unfortunately that is not the case.

If I go back to the some previous version that is till in svn then it
seems to work correctly and include every file.

Any ideas how can I make this work with bzr -> launchpad.

Thanks,

python setup.py sdist
running sdist
running egg_info
writing requirements to datahub.egg-info/requires.txt
writing datahub.egg-info/PKG-INFO
writing top-level names to datahub.egg-info/top_level.txt
writing dependency_links to datahub.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
writing entry points to datahub.egg-info/entry_points.txt
writing manifest file 'datahub.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
warning: sdist: standard file not found: should have one of README, README.txt
creating datahub-0.7dev
creating datahub-0.7dev/datahub
creating datahub-0.7dev/datahub.egg-info
making hard links in datahub-0.7dev...
hard linking setup.cfg -> datahub-0.7dev
hard linking setup.py -> datahub-0.7dev
hard linking datahub/__init__.py -> datahub-0.7dev/datahub
hard linking datahub.egg-info/PKG-INFO -> datahub-0.7dev/datahub.egg-info
hard linking datahub.egg-info/SOURCES.txt -> datahub-0.7dev/datahub.egg-info
hard linking datahub.egg-info/dependency_links.txt ->
datahub-0.7dev/datahub.egg-info
hard linking datahub.egg-info/entry_points.txt ->
datahub-0.7dev/datahub.egg-info
hard linking datahub.egg-info/not-zip-safe -> datahub-0.7dev/datahub.egg-info
hard linking datahub.egg-info/requires.txt -> datahub-0.7dev/datahub.egg-info
hard linking datahub.egg-info/top_level.txt -> datahub-0.7dev/datahub.egg-info
copying setup.cfg -> datahub-0.7dev
Writing datahub-0.7dev/setup.cfg
tar -cf dist/datahub-0.7dev.tar datahub-0.7dev
gzip -f9 dist/datahub-0.7dev.tar
removing 'datahub-0.7dev' (and everything under it)

--
Turbogears2 Manual
http://lucasmanual.com/mywiki/TurboGears2