[Launchpad-users] Blueprints in Launchpad?!

Hello,

I registered a few blueprints in the past, but for my opinion blueprints
in launchpad are very useless.

But why do I think so? I gained experience that blueprints doesn't get
an answer, always stay unchanged and nobody reviews them.

In my opinion it's better to report a bug also for feature requests. Bug
reports get a lot more attention. Nobody would like to have a lot of
open bugs. But open blueprints doesn't matter.

As example you should have a look on the "Ubuntu One" Blueprint page:
https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntuone

What's your opinion on blueprints?

~ Bernd Schlapsi