Re: [Launchpad-users] Why is the URL of launchpad user mailman interface resolving to something else.

Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> This needn't be an either/or choice. The initial archive page could
> directly list all the messages, with month headings, from however many
> months comes closest to the maximum messages per page. (For example if
> the maximum is 500 messages per page, and there have been 467 messages
> since June 1st and 511 since May 1st, list all messages from June 1st
> onwards on the first page.) That list could be followed by links to
> dedicated pages for earlier months.
>
> The History menus in Camino and Safari demonstrate how this kind of
> receding chronological list can work, in their case using days rather
> than months.

I'm not sure how to achieve this in MHonArc, though, which is what we're
using.  IIRC, MHonArc supports either the N-messages-per-page style
we're using now, *or* per-month pages.

Fortunately, in thread view it doesn't break threads that cross month
boundaries (again: IIRC), so we don't have a lot to lose either way.

-Karl