Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:45:13 -0400
Karl Fogel <karl.fogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With the 3.0 release coming up soon, we're beginning the 4.0 planning
> process.  To help with prioritization, we'd like to know your top 3
> wishes for Launchpad 4.0.  Please follow up in this thread, and...

1)Bug-Triage-Simulator, for providing the information project
developers and leaders want their traigers to know in a
unified way.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/launchpad/+spec/lanuchpad-bug-simulator

2)Wiki

3)Do something about the launchpad email noise maby, turn
off notifications for duplicate bugs check box ; )