Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Karl Fogel<karl.fogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> With the 3.0 release coming up soon, we're beginning the 4.0 planning
> process.  To help with prioritization, we'd like to know your top 3
> wishes for Launchpad 4.0.  Please follow up in this thread, and...
>
>  *** *** ***
>  Don't change your response based on other responses in this thread.
>  *** *** ***

1) Project wiki

2) Better mailing list subscription management (subscribe/unsubscribe
to many lists at once) and better mailing list archives (searchable,
show whole threads like google groups/forums)

3) Comments for blueprints or some integration with Ubuntu
Brainstorm/IdeaTorrent to allow ordinary users to comment on
blueprints in an easy way. Currently you have to either edit the
linked wiki page (if any page is linked) or edit the whiteboard which
is prone to whole page/whiteboard deletions by newbies not familiar
with these tools. Also whiteboard should be like a wiki page, ie. with
history/previous versions available.

--
## Przemysław Kulczycki >><< Azrael Nightwalker ##
# jabber: azrael[na]jabster.pl | tlen: azrael29a #