Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

2009/8/20 Karl Fogel <karl.fogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> With the 3.0 release coming up soon, we're beginning the 4.0 planning
> process.  To help with prioritization, we'd like to know your top 3
> wishes for Launchpad 4.0.  Please follow up in this thread, and...
>
>  *** *** ***
>  Don't change your response based on other responses in this thread.

1. Register my upstream bug tracker identities in launchpad to allow
me to hit a "forward this upstream" button.

2. http://www.ubuntustats.com/ type thing but personalised for me,
based on my projects, teams, bugs etc

3. Hardware registration database to allow users to easily send data
about their system to lp for answers. A kind of apport for answers.

Cheers,
Al.