Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:36:05PM +0100, Alan Pope wrote:
> 3. Hardware registration database to allow users to easily send data
> about their system to lp for answers. A kind of apport for answers.

Surprisingly, we have half of this with hwtest; the only bit missing is
updating the UI and perhaps allowing hw profiles to be linked to
answers.

Patches welcome (you knew it was coming, but man, it's been years I've
been waiting to say it!)
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko