Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

Here's what I'd like to see in Launchpad:

1. Better mailing list subscription/management options, especially for
   new users. For example: someone should be able to subscribe to a
   mailing list also without being member of that team; unregistered and
   logged out users should be able to know how to subscribe from the
   team page.

2. Version controlled wiki.

3. Pastebin (just a tiny UI to the librarian would be OK for me).