Re: [Launchpad-users] Edge rollouts at the weekend

On Mon Aug 24 20:59:39 +0100 2009 Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
> It's definitely available -- Leonard just confirmed to me it is, and I
> actually believe we announced this, though if we didn't Matt R. can help
> me out there. Can you check to see (just use launchpad.net directly,
> instead of edge) and let me know if it doesn't work?

Once I heard I tested and it worked from what I could see (though launchpadlib
doesn't define a constant for talking to production, so you have to
resort to a hack on the edge URL).

I looked at the release notes, blog and milestone pages for the last
few months and saw no mention of it.

Thanks,

James