Re: [Launchpad-users] Edge rollouts at the weekend

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 06:13:06PM +0100, James Westby wrote:
> On Mon Aug 24 17:01:27 +0100 2009 Tom Haddon wrote:
> > I think it would be better for you to be using the non-edge APIs - this
> > would ensure your scripts don't get clobbered. Even if we fix the edge
> > rollouts to roll back any changes if one fails, there could still be
> > potential state inconsistencies during the edge rollout itself.
>
> I wasn't aware that there were non-edge APIs yet. That would certainly
> be great to have, as it would give an escape route.

It's definitely available -- Leonard just confirmed to me it is, and I
actually believe we announced this, though if we didn't Matt R. can help
me out there. Can you check to see (just use launchpad.net directly,
instead of edge) and let me know if it doesn't work?
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko