Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

Hi Diego,

У сре, 26. 08 2009. у 08:32 +0200, Diego Donati пише:

> -a checking utility that checks that the strings being translated work
> properly and do not mess up things (if strings do not make sense or
> mess up things in that specific programming language or code then
> Launchpad should highlight things).

Launchpad has this, but as much as gettext has this.  As soon as better
support is integrated into gettext, and we install it on our servers,
Launchpad will have it as well.

gettext already has support for a number of languages, like Python, C,
Java, and libraries like Boost or Glade.

Cheers,
Danilo