Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

On 09-08-20 11:45 AM, Karl Fogel wrote:
With the 3.0 release coming up soon, we're beginning the 4.0 planning
process.  To help with prioritization, we'd like to know your top 3
wishes for Launchpad 4.0.  Please follow up in this thread, and...

  Don't change your response based on other responses in this thread.

Karl, thanks for asking!

My three wishes:

  • I wish the site was much, much faster.

• I wish it was easier to find a specific Ubuntu bug that affects me, and to find out what I should do about it. Which of the many duplicate bugs has a workaround buried in the comment thread?

• I wish it was easier to find and work with a project's sourcecode. I have to surf miles from the project's home-page to browse the code, or to find the link to the next step in a merge proposal.

Maris