[Launchpad-users] Leadership change on LoCo team

Hi,

I am a new endorsed leader of a LoCo team. The former leader is passing on the leadership to me but I want to ask you something:

Is there any kind of change that the last leader needs to do on Launchpad? Does he need to give me any kind of "privilege" on Launchpad to formalize that?

Thanks

Kemel a.k.a Legendario