[Launchpad-users] [SUMMARY] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

This has been an extremely interesting thread.  I've summarized the
results (so far) and put them online here:

  https://dev.launchpad.net/Wishes

Thank you everyone for responding -- this helps us a great deal in
planning what goes into Launchpad 4.0.

Fact of the day: wiki had 23 mentions, whereas the next highest item,
personal dashboard, had 7.  I guess we know what the top wish is!

-Karl