Re: [Launchpad-users] Uploading/copying PPA pkgs for multiple releases

On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 22:14 +0100, Max Bowsher wrote:
> OR: Copy the source *and the binary* packages to multiple series. If
> you
> do this, you must give careful consideration to whether the binary
> packages built on whichever series will work on another series.

Right.  At least for AllTray, that's not an option, I am pretty sure.
It *might* be, since the dynamic linkages should still be correct based
on the libraries that I am linking with, with the possible exception of
Xlib and libwnck.

I'd rather not even try it.

	--- Mike