Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? ( 4.0 planning )

2009/9/6 (``-_-´´) -- BUGabundo <BUGabundo@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Sunday 23 August 2009 06:10:15 Xavier Maillard wrote:
>> 1. XMPP notifications and interactions with most part of a
>> project (bug comment, adding new bug repots, ...)
>
> +1

+1 as well . XMPP would be a very good idea as well.
in fact I would go further and say if its possible to chat with the
developer/s within the page without using a desktop client. Have an
offline/online status for the developer (which is for the developer to
whether or not he's open for support/issue/clarification/collaboration
or not.

> --
> Hi, I'm BUGabundo, and I am Ubuntu (whyubuntu.com)
> (``-_-´´)       http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net
> Linux user #443786    GPG key 1024D/A1784EBB
> http://BUGabundo.net

<snip>

--
          Regards,