Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

    Karl> With the 3.0 release coming up soon, we're beginning the 4.0 planning
    Karl> process.  To help with prioritization, we'd like to know your top 3
    Karl> wishes for Launchpad 4.0.  Please follow up in this thread, and...

    Karl>   *** *** ***
    Karl>   Don't change your response based on other responses in this thread.
    Karl>   *** *** ***

I don't even have read the answers to that thread to avoid
contamination ! :-D

1) A better code review workflow (see all bugs related to
   lp:mad), roughly the diffs are often out of sync with the
   submitter point of view and resubmitting breaks the discussion
   into several threads, plus the generated mails don't play well
   with mailing lists (ask Aaron about that :)

2) Better ways to force some automatic actions (imports or
   mirroring comes to mind) but as a principle, it's quite
   irritating to see launchpad say: 'I will do it in 4 hours'
   when you need it *now* :)

3) Better links between mailing lists and code branches (ask
   Barry Warsaw about that one if you don't understand what I
   mean :), roughly many discussions leads to patches and code
   but there is no way to come back to discussions from the
   annotated code.

   Vincent