Re: [Launchpad-users] Translations import queue stopped (again)

У пет, 11. 09 2009. у 20:01 +0200, Danilo Šegan пише:

> On Monday, we'll roll out a slower version of the script out which
> excludes the query which causes postgres to misbehave, but that will
> mean that imports will go noticably slower.  We will actively work on
> finding a solution to the problem after we get at least the basic
> imports back up and running.

I managed to come up with a work-around for the problem.  Thus, I hope
we'll be using slower version only when we hit the postgres bug.  We
should be getting a fix up on production machines later today.

For anyone into technical details, please see

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bug/408718

Cheers,
Danilo