[Launchpad-users] Lauchpad statistics

Hi,

I think LP should have a way to get statistics of the projects. The most
important statistics for me are: visits, repository usage and downloads.
Tough visits could be for the team only.

Source Forge has some kind of statistics and even Google Code has a way
to get statistics configuring the Google analytics key in the project
administration.

I think this is a very important feature/tool for teams that have
projects hosted in LP.

thank you,

kimus