Re: [Launchpad-users] Mugshots Obsolete?

On Sun, 2009-09-27 at 17:40 -0700, Charlie Poole wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is the 192x192 mugshot now obsoleted in favor of the 64x64 Logo?

It is still used on the team mugshot pages.

> I notice that the former no longer seems to show up anywhere
> except on the +branding page, where it's not much good since
> I already know what I look like. :-)
>
> Same question applies to teams as well as to the "Brand"
> 192x192 image for projects.

It is not being used today. It probably will be used again in the next
few months.

> If this is simply still in transition, that's understandable.
> I'm just wondering what to do for the moment.

We will continue to keep the three images sizes. We are going to
document where they are used when we update the how users set branding.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/