[Launchpad-users] Mugshots Obsolete?

Hi All,

Is the 192x192 mugshot now obsoleted in favor of the 64x64 Logo?

I notice that the former no longer seems to show up anywhere
except on the +branding page, where it's not much good since
I already know what I look like. :-)

Same question applies to teams as well as to the "Brand"
192x192 image for projects.

If this is simply still in transition, that's understandable.
I'm just wondering what to do for the moment.

Charlie