Re: [Launchpad-users] Fwd: Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:07:41PM +0200, Andreas Moog wrote:
> 2. Update bugwatches more frequently. I know that this is most often a
>    problem with the remote bugtracker but Launchpad could retry more
>    often.

Graham has done work into improving this and there will be more work
ongoing through the next major planning cycle -- synchronization will be
our main focus.

> 3. Be able to create bazaar branches not depending on specifying a
>    project or using +junk. I want to push to lp:~user/project/branch
>    without the need of creating the project beforehand.

This is an interesting idea. If after pushing that branch, you visited
launchpad.net/project, what would you expect to see? How often is the
case that you want to push a branch for a completely new project?
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko