Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

2009/8/20 Andrew SB <a.starr.b@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

>  Don't change your response based on other responses in this thread.

I am just an average user of Lauchpad. Sometimes I file bug reports,
sometimes I comment on bugs with the additional infos I can give, or
occassionally I fix some bugs, if I have the skill and/or time to do
so. I just wanted to point out that my opinions are not really related
with the in--depth working of lauchpad, thus I'm just schratching th
surface:
- faster load of the page: it really annoys me, that it is this slow.
- I would like to add multiple attachments to a bug report, or to a
comment. I am sure this is possible, but the how is not under my nose,
and I am lazy to dig after it. So sometimes I just attach only one
attachment, even if I could have attach more info. (Throw a brick at
me, I deserve it)
- This is a minor thing, but: I would like to see hug-day bugs under
ubuntu-bugs, under a tag, or something.

These are the first thing that popped into my mind late night after a
couple of beers.

Rgds,
Attila