[Launchpad-users] File X.diff.gz already exists in Y's PPA, but uploaded version has different contents

Hello List,

I want to upload an updated version of may Debian-Package to my PPA, but it is
rejected with the above message.

I do not understand why this error occurs because I did not modify the
orig.tar.gz file.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Create an empty working directory and change into it

2) apt-get source <packagename>

3) cd <packagename>-<version>

4) Modify debian/control

5) debuild -S

5.) Upload files via 'dput my-ppa-force-karmic
../<packagename>_<version>_source.changes'

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Fabian