[Launchpad-users] Translatable strings with small changes get removed completely

Hi,

We're using Launchpad for translations (Task Coach project). Some of
our translatable texts are help texts and so far we have been grouping
them into paragraphs. It seems that whenever one letter is changed in
the original string, the whole translation of that paragraph is being
removed and translators have to translate the whole paragraph from
scratch again. Of course we can split the paragraphs into lines to
make this problem smaller, but that makes it harder for translators to
translate the text (less context to work with). Am I missing
something? Any other recommendations?

Thanks, Frank