[Launchpad-users] Uploading binaries with source code to Launchpad ppa

Hi, all!

I am working on a project https://launchpad.net/yade (open-source framework for discrete numerical models). And we get some problems with packaging.

Sometimes we cannot build packages on Launchpad, because the build-server runs out of memory. We need at least 5-6GB Ram for more-less normal compilation.

Is there is an opportunity to build binaries on our servers and upload to Launchpad binaries+source code?

Thanks in advance..

Anton