Re: [Launchpad-users] [Launchpad-translators] Minor changes to handling of upstream translations

como eu faÃo para sair deste grupo

2010/12/21 Yaron Shahrabani <sh.yaron@xxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Danilo Åegan <danilo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Your say?
---------

We are looking forward to hearing from you. ÂIs perhaps a 'changed in
Launchpad' feature critical for you? ÂDo you think this is a great thing
or are you worried about something? Â:)
Great question!

Well I am a little worried about something...
There are many current translations that we want to eliminate from launchpad and we prefer the GNOME ones, yet another case is that our KDE translations in Ubuntu (Kubuntu) are better than the upstream ones.

How should we play? â

Kind regards,
YaronÂShahrabani
<Hebrew translator>