Re: [Launchpad-users] How to make a team leave a team?

On 2 February 2011 04:54, Jo Størset <storset@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to figure out how to get a team I'm on and (indirectly)
> own leave another team. I can do things like change details and
> deactivate members from the team, but I can't seem to find a way to
> deactivate the team's membership in another team?

Go to the team you want to leave, click the "active members" link,
find the team you're a member of, click the yellow pencil edit icon
and choose Deactivate on the following page.

If that doesn't work please write back.

> It seems it might be possible with the ws api, but there OAuth
> requirements puts an effective block on what I can easily do with
> curl, so gave that up.

launchpadlib is an excellent way of using the Launchpad API without
having to worry about OAuth and all that stuff:

  https://help.launchpad.net/API/launchpadlib

> My real goal is really just to avoid getting Q/A mails from this
> group, so if there is a way to turn off just that, it would solve my
> problem.

I don't really know of a better way, but someone else may.

Gavin.