Re: [Launchpad-users] How to make a team leave a team?

Hi,

thanks, I guess it was you who answered my question [1] as well :)

Den 16. feb. 2011 kl. 19.58 skrev Curtis Hovey:

> On Wed, 2011-02-02 at 10:24 +0530, Jo Størset wrote:
>> I'm trying to figure out how to get a team I'm on and (indirectly) own
>> leave another team. I can do things like change details and deactivate
>> members from the team, but I can't seem to find a way to deactivate
>> the team's membership in another team?
>
> This is bug [Team admin should be able cancel the team membership in
> another team]
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/110108>

Good to know. I see it has a long history :)

>> It seems it might be possible with the ws api, but there OAuth
>> requirements puts an effective block on what I can easily do with
>> curl, so gave that up.
>
> I started working on this. You can use Launchpad API to remove a team
> you admin from another team. This Python script will do it. Update the
> calls to get your team and the other team:

Actually, I did try this. But again I stumbled on openid, some bug making login fail (bug [2] I believe).

I even tried sending a mail to the other team admin, but no luck. So I guess we're stuck with the spam until there is progress on the ui
or I have some spare time to workaround the problems with launchpadlib :)

Jo

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/143781
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/523229