Subject: Re: launchpad.net/~arand/+archive/redeclipse
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:53:44 +0000
From: Arand Nash <ienorand@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Matthew Revell <matthew.revell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have contacted the main developer and been granted permission to
redistribute the items which are uploaded and built in the PPA under
the same terms as that of the original Red Eclipse distribution, in
essence this clause:
    Limited rights are granted to redistribute or recompress the
entire distribution using different archival formats suitable for your OS (zip/tgz/deb/dmg), any changes beyond that require explicit permission from the developers.

Will this be sufficient to fulfill the PPA ToU?

- arand