Question about failed recipe

Hello!

I am trying to use the revised code here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~dholbach/ubuntu-app-reviews/flashgen
and merge it with the code here:
https://launchpad.net/~keacarterdev/+archive/flashgen

I know that because they are in different groups, I cannot merge them via
the merge feature, so I tried creating a
recipe<https://code.launchpad.net/~keacarterdev/+recipe/ubuntu-app-reviews-flashgen-merge>from
this branch to build a package with and upload to the flashgen ppa.

The package builds successfully, but it is rejected with the following
error:
"

DEBUG Considering changefile
37198/ubuntu/flashgen_12.07.11-0~5~precise1_source.changes
DEBUG Finding fresh policy
INFO Processing upload flashgen_12.07.11-0~5~precise1_source.changes
INFO Upload was rejected:
INFO 	flashgen_12.07.11-0~5~precise1.dsc: Version older than that in
the archive. 12.07.11-0~5~precise1 <= 12.07.11ubuntu8
INFO Committing the transaction and any mails associated with this upload.

"
I'm not sure why it says it is older, because the version which I am trying
to use as a recipe is based off of the latest version in the ppa.

Am I approaching this wrong?

Thanks,

Jobi

Follow ups