problems with launchpad

Hi All,

Currently i''m facing some problems with launch. When i try to upload a
package i get the error:

File php-phalcon_1.3.4.orig.tar.gz already exists in Phalcon PHP Framework
Stable Release, but uploaded version has different contents

Allright, no biggy. Manual says "Download prestige tarball and try debuild
again". So, when i do this, i get the following error:

dpkg-source: info: local changes detected, the modified files are:
 php-phalcon/README.MD

and yes,i tried to copy the original file in. Didn't work either.

I've deleted ALL the packages and it's still moaning about that the file
already exists.. HOW? i mean it was deleted from disk 5 hours ago (in the
PPA). I have no idea what's going on and it's kind of annoying at this
point.

---
Best regards, TheCodeAssassin

Follow ups