Re: Build fails on Launchpad but works locally

On 14 November 2014 05:25, Gianfranco Costamagna <
costamagnagianfranco@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Python/LibraryStyleGuide
>
> can give you the list of needed build-dependencies (as William said you
> seem to lack some b-d)
>
> Please read also the module wiki, and how to use PYBUILD (if this is your
> case of course)
>
> cheers,
>
> Gianfranco

Got it! The problem appeared when I tried to compile on a Ubuntu 14.10
Server (minimal)... So, not a "pbuilder env problem".

Adding "libgbm-dev" to build dependency list fixed the problem.

An Ubuntu package for `python-efl 1.12.0` is available on
`ppa:martinx/enlightenment`!

Thanks for pointing me a direction!

-
Thiago