Re: Help with "pbuilder-dist" to maintain 2 "trusty" images under the same user...

If I remember it well, rename the "trusty-base.tgz" as
"trusty-ppa-base.tgz" and for using it to build use "pbuilder-dist
trusty-ppa build ..."

P.S. in which way have you added the PPA? Because the way I did was a bit
hacky... You can write me in PM in case ;)

P.P.S. I answered at first not in the public list, forwarding the message
as it could be useful.

> Il 11/lug/2015 10:57 PM, "Martinx - ジェームズ" <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx> ha
scritto:

>> Hey guys,
>>
>>  Currently, I created a Trusty tarball by running:
>>
>>  "pbuilder-dist trusty create"
>>
>>  Then I added a "PPA Dependency" inside my "trusty" image.
>>
>>  But now, I need another "tarball" of trusty but, without the PPA...
>>
>>  So, how to manage 2 "trusty" from the same "pbuilder-dist" / "user" ?
>>
>>  I mean, I need 2 "trusty" "base images" but, one with my PPA inside of
it, another just plain / vanilla Trusty (without any external PPA).