Re: Help with "pbuilder-dist" to maintain 2 "trusty" images under the same user...

Hey man, thanks for your tip but, it didn't worked...

---
pbuilder-dist trusty-ppa build mypackage-2015.dsc
"pbuilder-dist: Error: "trusty-ppa" is an invalid distribution codename."
---

To add a PPA to the image, I'm doing:

--
pbuilder-dist trusty create
pbuilder-dist trusty login --save-after-login

But, as you can see, the image is always called "trusty"... I am unable to
create "trusty-ppa" and "trusty"...   :-(

Thanks again!
Thiago