Help with "pbuilder-dist" to maintain 2 "trusty" images under the same user...

Hey guys,

 Currently, I created a Trusty tarball by running:

 "pbuilder-dist trusty create"

 Then I added a "PPA Dependency" inside my "trusty" image.

 But now, I need another "tarball" of trusty but, without the PPA...

 So, how to manage 2 "trusty" from the same "pbuilder-dist" / "user" ?

 I mean, I need 2 "trusty" "base images" but, one with my PPA inside of it,
another just plain / vanilla Trusty (without any external PPA).

 How can I do that?

Thanks!
Thiago